Pihl Law is always interested in connecting with people who may be a fit for our firm – lawyers, paralegals, legal assistants, administrative staff, articling and summer students. Please check out this brief video to learn more about us Pihl Law Corporation and Our Values
If you are a positive, intelligent, high energy individual with a strong client focus, looking to join a friendly team of reputable legal professionals please contact Andrea Krause, Director of Operations at email@example.com
Pihl Law Corporation is looking to add an outstanding junior legal assistant to our fast paced, client focused firm.
Working with a supportive and passionate litigation team this role is responsible for
- Assisting 2 lawyers and a paralegal with the preparation of correspondence
- Arranging for service and filing of court documents
- Liaising with clients
- File management and document administration
- Proofreading and editing documents
- Organizing and prioritizing material and workflow for review by responsible lawyer or paralegal
- Billing, calendar management and travel arrangements
- Assisting other legal assistants with overflow, vacation relief, etc
The successful candidate will bring positive energy to our firm and possess:
- A strong interest in/passion for the legal industry and desire to keep learning
- Solid interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to produce documents with spread and accuracy, working with minimal supervision
- A professional demeanor and the ability to protect confidential information
- Some experience in employment and/or personal injury law would be an asset
- A legal administration assistant certificate
- Strong computer skills, PC Law experience would be a plus
To learn more about Pihl Law Corporation and to determine if this opportunity is a fit for you, watch this brief video Pihl Law Corporation and Our Values
Interested candidates please submit your resume in confidence to Andrea Krause, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pihl Law Corporation is a very active mid-size law firm looking for an outstanding, high energy solicitor to join our fast paced, client focused firm.
The ideal candidate will have solid file management experience and a passion for corporate law, commercial transactions, residential conveyancing and wills and estates.
Most important, is a strong motivation to build a successful practice in Kelowna and to be a key contributor to facilitate overall firm growth in all practice areas.
We are a team of legal professionals focused on excellence in the practice of law and building enduring relationships with our clients in a positive and friendly work environment.
To apply please submit your resume to Andrea Krause, Director of Operations at email@example.com